COVID-19 UPDATE: WE WILL BE SEEING A LIMITED NUMBER OF ROUTINE APPTS STARTING MONDAY 05/04/2020
We appreciate the trust you place in us, and the patience you’ve shown during this usual time.
As a valued member of our Affiliated Dental Center patient community, we wanted to inform you on our plans to reopen operations and the changes we’ve made in order to keep our patients, staff and community safe and healthy.
As always, our office is following the recommended guidelines from public health authorities including the American Dental Association (ADA), US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Arizona Dental Association (AZDA). We feel confident in our ability to see limited patients starting Monday, May 4, 2020 and provide care according to the tradition of quality care that you have come to expect and deserve. We have a list of all patients who have had to miss their appointment in the past 6 weeks and as working diligently to get everyone rescheduled, as well as those still being rescheduled to maintain social distancing. A member of our team will be calling you to reschedule. As we navigate these new times, we deeply appreciate all your patience.
In order to implement these protocols, you may notice some changes the next time you come into our facility. For example:
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions and provide you with an addendum to treating you in the presence of covid-19.
2. Our door will remain locked. Please call 520-458-5611 or knock loudly and we will let you in for your appointment. Only the patient may enter the office unless it is necessary for someone to accompany them.
3. We will take your temperature when you arrive prior to being seen in the back where you will be asked more screening questions. If you do have a fever you will be asked to go home and call to reschedule after 14 days.
4. Our Hygienists and Assistants will have you swish with a special mouthwash prior to services.
5. There will also be no magazines or books available at this time and we ask that social distancing be followed in the waiting area. We will have a limited number of chairs. We have decreased our patients by about ½ so this should not be an issue.
If there are any questions or concerns we ask that you call the office instead of coming into the building, this will enable us to lower the amount of people in the office at any given time, if there is something that cannot be handled over the phone please call and coordinate with one of our office staff to set up a time for you to come in.
Thank you for your continued trust and loyalty as we work together to overcome this virus.
Dr Andrew T Kunstman and the Affiliated Dental Center Team
Affiliated Dental Center - Sierra Vista, AZ Dentist - Dr. Andrew Kunstman
The entire team at Affiliated Dental Center is dedicated to providing the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. When visiting our Sierra Vista dental office, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of preventive, cosmetic, and restorative dental services. We accept most dental insurance plans including Arizona Complete Health (ALLWELL) and Banner-University Family Care.
Comprehensive Dental Care
Our treatments are tailored to meet the unique needs of adults and children. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams • Dental Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials
• Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Additional Services
Call our Sierra Vista Dental Office Today to Learn More
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Affiliated Dental Center provides compassionate dental care for Sierra Vista, Fort Huachuca, and Apache Flats.
Follw Us/ Leave A Review: